An exceptional opportunity awaits for an aspiring political advisor with the Office of the Hon. Tania Mihailuk MLC, a key representative of Pauline Hanson's One Nation party. With a scheduled start in August 2023, the advisor will be based out of Ms Mihailuk’s bustling office in NSW Parliament. This role is a stepping stone to a prosperous career, presenting a rewarding challenge for a dedicated individual who is well-versed in media management, research, communication, and administrative functions. You will play an essential role in providing strategic advice, coordinating community campaigns, and supporting Ms Mihailuk's parliamentary duties. Boasting a competitive salary range between $90,149 - $101,947 per annum (subject to skills and experience) plus super, we invite all eligible applicants to seize this opportunity.
A position is opening in August 2023 in the Office of the Hon. Tania Mihailuk MLC.
The advisor role will be based out of Ms Mihailuk’s Office in NSW Parliament, and will serve to provide research and administrative support services to assist her parliamentary duties. The successful applicant must meet the requirements below and be able to start in August. Salary range - 90,149 - 101,947 per annum (depending on skills and experience) plus super.
Knowledge, skills and experience
• Demonstrated experience and / understanding of Print, TV, and Radio media and media campaigns.
• Thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in dealing with a variety of people in circumstances requiring discretion and diplomacy.
• Able to help coordinate community campaigns , events and gatherings across NSW.
• Proven analytical skills and sound experience in undertaking research and presenting concise information and briefings.
• Strong office administration skills and experience in using information technology to undertake duties.
• Demonstrated initiative and proven capacity to work unsupervised, prioritise work and meet strict deadlines.
• Understanding of parliamentary functions, including the passage of legislation and workings of Government.
To apply, please send a cover letter and current CV to [email protected] by Tuesday 25 July.