Amounts received by Pauline Hanson's One Nation of more than $14,500 in the 2021-22 financial year will be subject to disclosure under the provisions of the Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918.
This is the reason we require your personal details when making a donation. All donations are secure and encrypted.
You can donate online now or alternatively, you can send a cheque, together with your name and address, made payable to the address below. Donations may also be made by credit card or direct deposit by phoning the One Nation Head Office on 1300 857 466.
Pauline Hanson's One Nation
PO Box 136
PINKENBA QLD 4008
Donations by individuals to registered political parties of between $2 and $1,500 in a financial year are tax-deductible.
The Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 prohibits the knowing receipt of donations from foreign donors. Foreign donors include:
- a foreign public enterprise;
- an entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions:
- the entity is incorporated in Australia;
- the entity’s head office is in Australia;
- the entity’s principal place of activity is, or is in, Australia;
- an individual who is none of the following:
- an elector;
- an Australian citizen;
- an Australian resident;
- a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa under the Migration Act 1958 (or if that Subclass ceases to exist, the kind of visa that 16 replaces that Subclass)
If you have questions about these rules please contact us.
Do you like this page?